Ravi Sachania is an associate in the firm’s Financial and Real Estate Services practice group focusing on commercial real estate matters.
His experience includes researching and writing legal memoranda on real estate matters involving easements, zoning and government subsidized affordable housing. He has also drafted and reviewed real estate contracts and lease agreements. Ravi’s background further includes experience in litigation, having drafted motions to appoint a real estate broker, motions to appoint a receiver and motions to hold a creditor in contempt, among other documents.
Ravi has also drafted licensing agreements, amendments to condominium by-laws and declarations, demand letters and internal memoranda summarizing critical laws and orders impacting condominium and cooperative boards.
*Admission to practice law in New York is pending.
Prior to joining Armstrong Teasdale full time, Ravi was a legal intern in the New York office. In addition, he has prior experience as a legal intern for the Legal Aid Society of Northeastern New York and the New York State Department of Labor. Prior to law school, Ravi worked as a digital business analyst for a financial services firm in Maryland.
- Albany Law School (J.D., magna cum laude, 2020)
- Two-Year Accelerated J.D. Graduate
- Dean’s Scholarship, Dean’s List Recipient
- Business Law Society (Chairperson of Speakers and Events)
- Chess Club (Treasurer)
- Asian Law Society
- Albany Law Review (Associate Editor)
- University of South Carolina (B.S., cum laude, 2016)
- Dean’s List and President’s List Recipient
- New York (pending)
- Justinian Society (Member)
Charitable and Civic Involvement
- Junior Achievement (Volunteer Student Teacher, July 2014-August 2014)
- Special Olympics (Volunteer, June 2014-July 2014)
- Habitat for Humanity (Volunteer, June 2014-August 2014)
- Punjabi (conversational)