Rhys Williams is an associate in the firm’s Financial and Real Estate Services practice group, focusing on banking and debtor and creditor rights.
He represents clients in commercial transactions and related finance matters involving debtor and creditor rights, lender liability, bankruptcy, restructurings and workouts. He routinely counsels both creditors and debtors on methods of insuring that their respective interests are protected. He also helps lenders assess and secure collateral by reviewing loan documents.
Before joining Armstrong Teasdale, Rhys served as a judicial clerk to the Hon. Gary A. Fenner in U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri. Prior to that, he was a summer associate at Armstrong Teasdale and also served as a law clerk for a firm in Omaha, Nebraska.
- Creighton University School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2018)
- Creighton Law Review – Editor in Chief
- Moot Court Board – Problem Director
- Moot Court Competition – First Place Team Member
- Nebraska Wesleyan University (B.S., with distinction, 2015)