Wenkai Tzeng is an associate in the firm’s Intellectual Property practice group, primarily focusing on the computer and software art areas. His past experience as a research assistant and technology consultant lends well to his day-to-day work preparing patent applications for inventors.
- Indiana University School of Law (J.D., 2017)
- Intellectual Property Association, Member
- Center for Intellectual Property Research, Research Assistant
- Indiana Journal of Law and Social Equality, Associate
- Sherman Minton Moot Court Competition (2015)
- Indiana University (B.A., 2008)
- Student Government, Legislative representative
Wenkai was a summer associate prior to joining Armstrong Teasdale full time.