An associate in the firm’s Financial and Real Estate Services practice group, William Collier focuses his practice on corporate matters and franchising. He works with both franchisees and franchisors on a variety of matters, including disclosure documents, franchise agreements, and federal and state franchise law compliance.
Will also advises clients on matters ranging from corporate compliance and governance to employment-related issues. He has provided legal representation and counseling to companies on mergers and acquisitions and negotiated purchase agreements and settlements related to breach of contract.
Will’s experience also extends to asset, stock purchase and membership interest purchase agreements, operating and shareholder agreements, corporate bylaws and lease agreements.
Prior to joining Armstrong Teasdale, Will was an associate attorney at a Miami business law firm. He previously worked as a law clerk in Miami and Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- University of Miami (J.D., cum laude, 2018)
- Dean’s Merit Scholarship
- International Moot Court UBA International Commercial Arbitration Competition, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- International Law Society
- Union University (B.S., summa cum laude, 2012)
- Economics and Political Science
- Academic Excellence Award in Economics
- Academic Excellence Award in Political Science
- Omicron Delta Epsilon
- Pi Sigma Alpha Honors Society
- New York