Xander Curl is a member of the firm’s Financial and Real Estate Services practice group and counsels clients on a variety of issues, with a focus on mergers and acquisitions. He reviews document related to due diligence inquiries, drafts corporate resolutions, reviews and advises on transactional documents and related agreements. He also assists on a variety of other matters including restructuring and financing arrangements.
With experience in a wide range of civil law matters, civil litigation and legal research, Xander is also skilled in negotiations, case preparation and client advocacy, and drafting and review of documents including contracts, motions and complaints.
Prior to joining Armstrong Teasdale, Xander was an associate at another St. Louis law firm. He also previously worked as an intern for the St. Louis County prosecuting attorney and the Missouri state public defender.
- Saint Louis University School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2022)
- ABA Journal of Labor and Employment Law, Lead Managing Editor
- SLU Law Entrepreneurship and Community Development Clinic
- Order of the Woolsack
- Academic Excellence Award in Evidence, Employment Law, Constitutional Law II, Employment and Labor Law Research, and State Legal Research
- Dean’s List
- Saint Louis University (B.S., cum laude, 2019)
- Dean’s List
- Pi Mu Epsilon, Missouri Gamma (Mathematics Honor Society)
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- The Missouri Bar
- Illinois Bar Association