Bruce LeMoine is a member of the firm’s Financial and Real Estate Services group. He concentrates his practice on representing secured lenders and special servicers in the areas of creditors’ rights, loan workouts, business reorganizations, receiverships, foreclosures, replevin actions and real estate transactions. Bruce is skilled at protecting the interests of both creditors and debtors in all types of commercial transactions and litigation to maximize recoveries, minimize or avoid losses and protect collateral.
Bruce’s varied experience in numerous complex workout situations enhances his ability to guide and advise clients seeking to restructure, work out distressed loans or realize on collateral. He also works frequently to structure, document and work out complex secured and unsecured financing transactions for institutional lenders and other financial institutions as well as borrowers.
In addition, Bruce has represented both corporate debtors and creditors in all aspects of bankruptcy proceedings, including representation of debtors in possession and secured lenders.
- Washington University School of Law (J.D., 2003)
- Wheaton College (B.S., 1998)
- Missouri, 2003
- Illinois, 2004
- The Missouri Bar
- Illinois State Bar Association
- The Chicago Bar Association
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- The Best Lawyers in America®, Banking and Finance Law, Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law (2024)
- Missouri/Kansas Super Lawyers® (2016-present); Missouri/Kansas Super Lawyers®, Rising Star (2011-2013)
Bruce was previously with the firm as a summer associate. Prior to earning his law degree, he was employed by Earth Tech as an engineer specializing in landfill management and gas reclamation.