A litigator in Armstrong Teasdale’s Financial and Real Estate Services practice group, Erin Edelman counsels clients in bankruptcy, commercial and real estate litigation matters.
In the business insolvency area, Erin represents the interests of both debtors and creditors seeking to maximize their return through bankruptcy, preference litigation and other litigation relating to the debtor-creditor relationship, including leveraged buyout transactions.
She is also involved in real estate matters representing utility companies and handling a variety of real estate litigation, including condemnation proceedings and large-scale tax appeals. In the finance industry, Erin represents lenders in pursuit of remedies for promissory note and guaranty breaches.
In addition, Erin has experience in a wide variety of civil litigation matters.
- Saint Louis University School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2014)
- Saint Louis University Public Law Review (Staff Member and Symposium Editor)
- Legal Research and Writing Teaching Assistant
- Order of the Woolsack
- Dean's List
- Academic Excellence Awards
- University of Missouri (B.J., magna cum laude, 2011)
- Strategic Communication
- Dean's List
- University of Missouri (B.A., magna cum laude, 2011)
- Political Science
- Illinois, 2015
- Missouri, 2014
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Illinois
- The Missouri Bar
- Urban Harvest STL, Young Friends Board
- Missouri/Kansas Super Lawyers®, Rising Star (2018-present)
Before joining the firm, Erin was in private practice at another St. Louis firm where she focused on general civil litigation. While in law school, Erin served as a judicial extern for Judge Angela T. Quigless with the Missouri Court of Appeals for the Eastern District.