Gregory "Greg" Ramos has more than 25 years of experience helping companies large and small execute on their strategic vision through mergers and acquisitions, strategic business transactions, corporate reorganization and succession planning.
Greg has closed more than 90 M&A transactions in that time, with an aggregate value exceeding $13 billion, and numerous private offerings aggregating hundreds of millions of dollars. Clients have also leveraged Greg’s experience in technology transactions, particularly software and information technology services, to secure mission critical technology valued in the billions of dollars.
Greg provides comprehensive counsel at every stage of a company’s development, advising on entity organization and governance, strategic investments, information technology issues, commercial transactions, all the way to corporate succession and exit.
He has represented numerous cable television providers, including the largest in the United States, as well as many other types of companies, including public and privately owned entities, energy companies, construction companies, real estate companies and nonprofits.
Greg is a qualified expert on limited liability companies and professional ethics for the Denver District Court and regularly lectures on corporate, technology and ethics matters.
Prior to joining Armstrong Teasdale, Greg was a member in the Denver office of an Am Law 200 law firm.
Formerly an engineer at Boeing, Greg brings technical insight and perspective in advising on intellectual property licensing and IP portfolio growth and management.
- University of Colorado (J.D., 1992)
- Order of the Coif
- University of Colorado Law Review (Editor)
- University of Colorado (B.S., 1984)
- Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- Denver, Colorado and American Bar Associations
Charitable and Civic Involvement
- University of Colorado Law Alumni Board of Directors
- The Best Lawyers in America®, Corporate Law (2020-present); Mergers and Acquisitions Law (2022-present)
- BTI Client Service All-Stars (2016, 2021)
- Colorado Super Lawyers® (2012-2013)
- French (conversational)