Gregory Todd is a partner in the firm’s Financial and Real Estate Services practice group, focusing on real estate and creditors’ rights matters in both Missouri and Kansas. He is particularly skilled in matters involving foreclosure law and resolution of real estate title defects.
Greg represents banks, mortgage servicers and individuals and they rely on his knowledge of the complexities and nuances related to this area of the law. He also has significant experience in drafting both commercial and residential loan documents, as well as handling commercial real estate transactions.
Prior to joining Armstrong Teasdale, Greg was a shareholder at another Kansas City area law firm. Before that, he worked as an attorney at a Kansas-based default servicing company.
- University of Kansas School of Law (J.D., 2004)
- University of Kansas (B.S., 2000)
- Cellular Biology
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- The Missouri Bar
- Kansas Bar Association
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- The Best Lawyers in America®, Real Estate Law (2024)