Jonathan Keller is an associate in the firm’s Litigation practice group representing clients in a wide range of white-collar defense and government contracts matters.
Jonathan has significant experience conducting complex internal and cross-border investigations on matters relating to the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, False Claims Act, and other criminal and civil fraud statutes. He also has experience litigating and advising clients on contract disputes, preparing requests for equitable adjustments and formal claims for government contractors, and with bid protests before the Government Accountability Office and the U.S. Court of Federal Claims.
* Admitted only in Virginia; pending admission to the D.C. Bar, practicing law in the District of Columbia under the supervision of attorneys at the firm who are members in good standing of the D.C. Bar.
Prior to joining Armstrong Teasdale, Jonathan was an associate at a boutique litigation firm. He also previously served as a research assistant for the Hon. Peter J. Messitte in U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland, and as a legal assistant in the Kings County District Attorney’s Office in Brooklyn, New York.
- American University Washington College of Law (J.D., 2017)
- Janet R. Spragens Federal Tax Clinic
- New York University (B.A., 2010)
- High School Law Institute
- Virginia Bar Association