A solicitor on the firm’s U.K. Immigration team, Mairi Lubelska is skilled at handling a range of immigration and nationality matters for business and individual clients. Her experience spans immigration for corporate and educational organisations; human rights claims; acting for entrepreneurs, investors and other high-net-worth clients; personal immigration; advising EU nationals; and nationality claims.
She has successfully advised on a wide range of complex and discretionary visa and nationality matters for individuals. Her work with corporate clients has included applications for licences to sponsor migrant workers; advising on Right to Work checks; undertaking mock audits to ensure immigration compliance; and representing businesses and educational institutions audited by the Home Office. She has also developed immigration seminars for clients and colleagues.
Prior to joining Armstrong Teasdale, Mairi trained and qualified at another London law firm. She also has prior experience as an immigration paralegal.
- University of Law (LPC, distinction, 2021)
- University of Law (GDL, distinction, 2020)
- SOAS, University of London (M.A., distinction, 2017)
- Gender Studies and Law
- England and Wales, Solicitor, 2023
Charitable and Civic Involvement
- LawWorks Welfare Benefits Advocacy Project (previous)
- Amicus ALJCasework Programme (previous)
- Migrants’ Rights Network (previous)