Mark Ohlms is an associate in the firm’s Litigation practice group. He has experience in all aspects of trial preparation, including preparing and responding to discovery, and drafting legal memoranda, petitions and motions. In addition, Mark has experience researching and drafting preliminary opinions on various procedural and substantive legal issues involving civil, criminal and administrative appeals.
- University of Missouri School of Law (J.D., 2016)
- Missouri Law Review, Associate Editor
- CALI Awards for Academic Excellence: Legal Research and Writing, Advocacy and Research
- Entrepreneurship Legal Clinic, Cornerstone Member
- Native American Law Student Organization, Founding Member
- Phi Delta Phi
- University of Missouri (B.J., summa cum laude, 2013)
- Kappa Tau Alpha
Prior to joining the firm, Mark was a judicial law clerk for the Hon. Roy L. Richter in the Missouri Court of Appeals for the Eastern District. He also has past experience as a law clerk for another law firm in the St. Louis area.