Pamela Putnam is a member of Armstrong Teasdale’s Financial and Real Estate Services practice group, where she represents clients in all aspects of financial restructuring and bankruptcy matters.
Pamela has represented debtors seeking relief in Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy cases. She has also represented creditors in various bankruptcy issues in Chapter 7, 11, 12 and 13 cases, including motions for relief from stay, plan reviews and objections, claim filing, valuation hearings and stay violations.
Her more than 10 years of experience also include representations in the areas of eviction, estate planning and criminal defense.
Services and Industries
Prior to joining the firm, Pamela was an attorney at another Kansas City area firm where her practice focused on representing creditors in Chapter 7, 11, 12 and 13 bankruptcy cases. Prior to that, she was an associate attorney at a Kansas City bankruptcy firm where she represented Debtors in filing Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy cases.
- Washburn University School of Law (J.D., 2006)
- Emporia State University (B.S., 2003)
- U.S. District Court, District of Kansas
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Oklahoma
- Kansas Bar Association
- Missouri Bar Association
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- Kansas City Bankruptcy Bar Association
- American Bankruptcy Institute
Charitable and Civic Involvement
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Kansas City