Pamela Winter is an associate in the firm’s Litigation practice group. She handles a variety of civil litigation matters for insurance companies and corporations of all sizes.
Skillfully advocating for her clients in both state and federal court, Pam has counseled corporations, contractors and insurers in cases involving transportation, premises and retail liability, personal injury defense and construction defects. She has experience from case inception to trial, including conducting depositions, drafting motions and briefs, and conducting discovery and legal research.
Services and Industries
Prior to joining Armstrong Teasdale, Pam gained valuable experience as a civil litigation associate at other Kansas City area law firms, where she focused primarily on insurance defense matters related to premises and retail liability, personal injury and construction defects.
Prior to that, she clerked for Judge Charles H. McKenzie of the Circuit Court of Jackson County, Missouri.
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law (J.D., 2015)
- Dean’s List
- UMKC Law Review and Urban Lawyer, Staff Member
- CALI Award for Excellence – Lawyering Skills II, Legislation, and Criminal Trial Techniques
- Honor Court, Chief Student Prosecutor
- Phi Delta Phi International Legal Honor Society
- Top Honors in Pro Bono/Public Service Program
- Quincy University (B.S., summa cum laude, 2012)
- Political Science and Pre-Law Concentration
- NCAA Division II Women’s Tennis Team (2008-2012)
- Academic All-Conference Team Recipient (2011-2012)
- Mock Trial Team Captain (2011-2012)
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, District of Kansas
- Lawyers Association of Kansas City - Young Lawyers Section, Board of Directors
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association