Rebekah Parker is a trial attorney who helps her clients solve their legal problems, whether it be through litigation, arbitration or settlement.
While Rebekah concentrates her practice on real estate-related disputes – including those pertaining to leasing, construction and condominium associations – she has wide-ranging experience that includes partnership and agency disputes, contract disputes, restrictive covenants, data privacy, intellectual property, professional malpractice defense and class actions. Rebekah also frequently takes on entertainment- and education-related pro bono matters.
Rebekah works hard to achieve success on behalf of her clients – and she has been repeatedly recognized as a top Illinois litigator. Illinois Super Lawyers recognized her as a Rising Star every year from 2013 to 2019 and as a Super Lawyer from 2020 to present, an honor bestowed on no more than 5% of the attorneys in each state. In 2019, Rebekah was named one of Law Bulletin’s 40 Under 40 Attorneys in Illinois to Watch, and has repeatedly been named an Illinois Leading Lawyer for commercial litigation by Law Bulletin Publishing Company.
Rebekah joined Armstrong Teasdale in January 2023. She was previously a partner at Novack and Macey LLP, a boutique litigation firm in Chicago, where she was chair of its Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Committee, and co-chair of the Women’s Initiatives and Pro Bono and Social Responsibility groups. Prior to joining Novack and Macey, Rebekah was an associate in the Los Angeles and New York City offices of a global litigation firm.
- Harvard University (J.D., cum laude, 2005)
- ATLA Regional Mock Trial Champion & Student Coach
- University of Michigan (B.A., highest distinction, 2002)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- American Bar Association, Litigation Section
Charitable and Civic Involvement
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum (Chicago Lawyers Committee, Co-chair and Next Generation Board Member)
- Legal Aid Chicago, Ambassadors Board
- Illinois Super Lawyers® (2020-present), Rising Star (2013-2019)
- 40 Under 40 Attorneys in Illinois to Watch, Law Bulletin (2019)
- Illinois Leading Lawyers, Chicago Lawyer Magazine (2020-present)
- Women in Law Award, Chicago Lawyer Magazine (2020)