Samra Cordic is an associate in the Litigation practice group. As a former auditor for the world’s largest food and beverage company, she has seven years of experience in risk management and audit planning, as well as fraud and financial misstatement investigations. She is also knowledgeable in data reporting, analytics and enterprise resource management tools such as SAP.
Samra was a summer associate at Armstrong Teasdale prior to joining the firm full time. Before that, she served as audit team leader at a multinational food and beverage company for over seven years, conducting operational and financial audits in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Switzerland and Germany. She holds a Certified Fraud Examiner certification and has investigated financial, travel and expense, vendor and competitive bidding frauds.
Prior to attending law school, Samra was a judicial intern in the St. Louis Civil Courts, Division 15 for the Hon. Michael Stelzer.
- Washington University in St. Louis (J.D., magna cum laude, 2022)
- Order of the Coif
- Webster University (M.A., summa cum laude, 2015)
- International Relations
- Webster University (B.A., summa cum laude, 2015)
- Legal Studies
- Daniel Webster Presidential Scholar
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- The Missouri Bar
- The Best Lawyers in America® Ones to Watch, Commercial Litigation (2024-present)