AT Announces New Tech Law Group
The AT Tech Law Group is the latest addition to AT’s line of industry specific services. Led by St. Louis attorneys Saraann Parker, Marty Walsh and David Jennings, the team focuses on business transactions in the technology arena.
The AT Tech Law Group has years of experience structuring and negotiating technology-focused commercial agreements, including licensing, services and outsourcing arrangements, as well as the knowledge needed to counsel on the technology aspects of mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and other complex corporate transactions. The Group regularly handles transactions for clients in a wide array of industries. To view the Tech Law Group’s resume, click here.
Business in the Cloud Representative Matters:
- Represented a leading technology company focused on cloud-based software for managing institutional effectiveness in higher education.
- Represented a wearable gaming and payment platform provider.
- Managed Software as a Service (SaaS) Agreement for a global provider of die casting products covering software license, implementation, and customizations of an employee enrollment and communication service.
- Assisted numerous companies with software subscription service agreements for a range of software applications accessed via the Internet or other private networks.
- Handled comprehensive managed hosting agreements for clients who outsourced critical data center operations.
Enterprise Technology Representative Matters:
- Negotiated agreements for a three-phase global financial and manufacturing operating system replacement, including enterprise licenses with customized software, consulting services, and hosted services for a Fortune 500 manufacturer and designer of engineered components.
- Created and negotiated a Fortune 500 technology company’s Master Agreement for enterprise-wide software, support, and hosted services. The international system covered automation and workflow systems, managed IT services, and online gateway for payment processing, funding, treasury management and receivables among corporations, banks, and trading partners.
- Negotiated multiple transactions for a predictive analytics company focused on enhancing its clients’ existing customer relationship management (CRM) and marketing data to drive sales conversions.
- Supported vast network of global beverage wholesale distributorships with template license and maintenance agreements for access to software as a platform.
Outsourcing, Development, Consulting and Support Representative Matters:
- Counseled specialized management consulting firm serving as an Oracle business partner in value chain planning and execution.
- Represented an IT consulting firm (named to Inc. magazine’s 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies list for several years) in all aspects of the company’s outsourced managed services, custom development service and consulting services.
- Supported a leading global rental-car company in the review of telecommunications and IT outsourcing agreements to support company-wide call center operations.