Sarah Lucas is an associate in the Financial and Real Estate Services practice group, where she focuses her practice on matters relating to restructuring, creditors’ rights and debt finance.
She has experience drafting transactional documents for asset purchase deals, commercial leases, and financing documents. She has also assisted clients with complex entity formation and early-stage financing matters.
Services and Industries
Prior to joining Armstrong Teasdale, Sarah served as a clerk in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Utah, as well as a bankruptcy law research assistant at Brigham Young University. She previously worked as a law clerk and summer associate at Armstrong Teasdale.
- Brigham Young University, J. Reuben Clark Law School (J.D., 2023)
- BYU Journal of Public Law, Executive Editor
- College of William and Mary (B.A., 2020)
- Public Policy
- International Business Minor
- Turnaround Management Association
- Utah Minority Bar Association
Charitable and Civic Involvement
- Idaho Legal Aid (Volunteer)
- Utah Minority Bar Association (Scholar)