Scott Kozak serves as trial counsel in the firm’s award-winning Tort and Catastrophic Events practice area. He also serves as a member of the firm's Complex Commercial Litigation team. A skilled trial lawyer, he focuses on health care, products liability, complex commercial, toxic tort, and environmental litigation. Scott has extensive federal and state trial experience, and has led clients through successful mediations, arbitrations, and settlement activities.
He also co-founded the firm's Agribusiness and Food practice.
- Tulane University School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 1997)
- Tulane Maritime Law Review (Managing Editor)
- Georgetown University, School of Foreign Service (B.S.F.S., 1994)
- International Relations
- Missouri, 1997
- Illinois, 1998
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Central District of Illinois
- The Missouri Bar
- Illinois State Bar Association
- International Association of Defense Council
- American Bar Association
Charitable and Civic Involvement
- Friends of the Saint Louis Zoo
- Friends of the Missouri Botanical Garden
- Georgetown University Alumni Club of Saint Louis (President)
- United Way of Greater Saint Louis (Chairman of firm’s 2010 Campaign)
- AV® Preeminent Rated, Martindale-Hubbell
Prior to joining Armstrong Teasdale in 2003, Scott was in private practice at another major St. Louis law firm.
Son of a first-generation immigrant, Scott grew up on the East Coast, relocating to the St. Louis area following graduation from law school in 1997. Scott is highly active in the St. Louis community and is passionate about the arts.