With more than 30 years of experience, Timothy Graham concentrates his legal practice in the areas of asbestos, toxic tort and civil litigation.
He regularly defends Fortune 500 companies in toxic tort litigation involving wrongful death claims alleging exposure to asbestos. Active in handling claims brought in challenging venues in Missouri and southern Illinois, Tim has taken more than 1,000 depositions of plaintiffs, co-workers, medical providers and other industry experts in asbestos matters.
His decades of experience with the U.S. Navy, both active and reserve duty, provide unique insight to his defense of asbestos claims filed against Navy suppliers.
Services and Industries
Prior to joining the firm, Tim spent more than 18 years at an Edwardsville, Illinois, law firm defending clients in class action, trucking products liability and asbestos litigation matters. Before that, he owned and operated Graham Law Offices in St. Louis, where he represented clients in various legal matters including contract disputes, bankruptcy proceedings, criminal defense and family law. A native of South Carolina, he enlisted in the U.S. Navy in 1974 and served until 1978. He was an active member of the Navy reserves from 1984 until 2013, serving as a supply corps officer from 1989 to 2013. He was recalled to active military duty after the events of Sept. 11, 2001, serving two tours in the Middle East and two tours at Pacific Fleet Command Headquarters.
- Washington University School of Law (J.D., 1984)
- Illinois State University (B.S., 1981)
- Business Management
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- St. Charles County Bar Association
- The Missouri Bar
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Madison County Bar Association
Charitable and Civic Involvement
- St. Charles Borromeo (Church Lector)
- Unbound (Sponsor)
- Land of Lincoln Legal Services (Volunteer Attorney)
- U.S. Navy Reserve (Supply Corps Officer Association)