Zackary Nehls is an associate in the firm’s Corporate Services practice group.
He has experience in conducting high-level research and drafting detailed legal memoranda. Zackary is also experienced in business management, finance and accounting. In his prior roles as a law clerk, he supported matters relating to contractual drafting, estate planning, real estate, tax and probate law.
Prior to joining Armstrong Teasdale, Zackary was a law clerk for in-house counsel at a multinational brewing company, an intern at the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri, and a law clerk at another St. Louis law firm. Before that he managed a large redevelopment of a historic commercial office space in St. Louis. Before law school, Zackary worked in the financial markets serving market data to some of the nation’s largest financial institutions.
- Saint Louis University School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2021)
- Order of the Woolsack, Top 10%
- Dean’s Scholar Scholarship
- Academic Excellence Awards: Contracts, Taxation, Corporate Finance, Corporate Taxation
- Dean’s List (Fall 2018, Fall 2019, Spring 2021)
- Saint Louis University Law Journal (Editor)
- Webster University (B.S., 2011)
- Delta Mu Delta International Honor Society
- Officer of Alpha Lambda Pi Accounting Club
- Dean’s List