Zackary Nehls is an associate in the firm’s Corporate Services practice group.
Zackary focuses his practice in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, general business/corporate matters across various industries, contract drafting and negotiations, industrial security, taxation, and governance and compliance. Zackary is also experienced in business management, franchise matters, finance and accounting, and recruits his experience in those areas to assist clients in successfully achieving their financial and business goals.
Prior to joining Armstrong Teasdale, Zackary was a law clerk for in-house counsel at a multinational brewing company, an intern at the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri, and a law clerk at another St. Louis law firm. Before that he managed a large redevelopment of a historic commercial office space in St. Louis. Before law school, Zackary worked in the financial markets serving market data to some of the nation’s largest financial institutions.
- Saint Louis University School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude)
- Order of the Woolsack, Top 10%
- Saint Louis University Law Journal (Editor)
- Webster University (B.S.)
- The Best Lawyers in America® Ones to Watch, Corporate Law, Mergers and Acquisitions Law (2024-present)