A former Assistant U.S. Attorney, Aaron Clark is a partner in Armstrong Teasdale’s Litigation practice group. A seasoned lawyer with nearly two decades of litigation experience, he has focused his practice on financial and white-collar crime litigation.
Aaron is experienced in jury and bench trials and has a wealth of knowledge in statutes governing fraud, money laundering, national security, voting and tax fraud, trafficking of narcotics and firearms, public corruption, mail and identity theft, and immigration.
Services and Industries
Prior to joining Armstrong Teasdale, Aaron was an Assistant U.S. Attorney and senior litigation counsel in the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Utah, where he previously served as deputy chief of the Narcotics Section. Before that, he was Assistant U.S. Attorney in the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of California.
- Harvard Law School (J.D., 2005)
- Harvard Journal on Legislation (Editor)
- Brigham Young University (B.A., cum laude, 2002)
- Political Science
- Spanish Minor
- The David K Watkiss Sutherland II American Inn of Court
- Mentor of the Year, U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Utah (2022)