Abby Twenter is a senior litigation associate at Armstrong Teasdale, where she handles a wide range of matters for clients. She has experience working on cases at all stages of litigation, including trial preparation, arbitrations, motions practice, and appeals. Abby’s prior experience as a law clerk has given her valuable exposure to a broad array of cases at both state and federal levels, and knowledge as to local rules and customs. Abby has advised clients on appellate procedure and has briefed appeals in both state and federal court. She also has experience litigating complex commercial cases, including contract disputes and tort claims.
Prior to joining the firm, Abby served as a law clerk to Judge E. Richard Webber of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri and Judge Laura Denvir Stith of the Supreme Court of Missouri. Abby is actively engaged in pro bono and community service work and is active with the Women Lawyer’s Association of Greater St. Louis.
- University of Illinois College of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2016)
- Pro bono notation
- University of Illinois Law Review, Editor
- Environmental Law Clinic
- Truman State University (B.A., magna cum laude, 2012)
- Political Science
- Phi Beta Kappa
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit
- Women Lawyers' Association of Greater St. Louis (2019-2021)
- Missouri Bar Leadership Academy (2017-2018)
- The Best Lawyers in America® Ones to Watch, Commercial Litigation (2023)