Allison McFarland is an attorney in the firm’s Litigation practice group, focusing on complex commercial litigation, securities, white collar criminal defense and internal investigations. She has handled regulatory matters, international disputes, and represented both large corporations and senior-level executives in federal and state court proceedings. She also has experience with corporate and trademark matters.
Allison has varied experience working across industries and practice areas, including insurance, sports and entertainment, commercial agreements and employment law. This background provides her with a unique perspective and comprehensive understanding of the law.
Prior to joining Armstrong Teasdale, Allison was an associate attorney at a New England law firm, focusing on insurance defense and civil litigation.
Before that, she held a number of legal internships and clerkships, including for other New England area law firms; a National Football League (NFL) team; and a firm handling sports management and athlete representation. Allison also served as an intern to the Hon. Brendan Sheehan in the Cuyahoga County Court of Common Pleas in Ohio. As a law student, she worked as a research and writing assistant to a professor at Syracuse University College of Law.
- Syracuse University College of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2018)
- Dean’s List
- Syracuse University Office of Athletic Compliance (Legal Extern)
- Entertainment & Sports Law Society (President)
- Student Bar Association (Secretary and Senator)
- Volunteer Lawyers Project of Onondaga County, Inc. (Pro Bono Student)
- University of Rochester (B.A., 2015)
- Marketing; Minor in Legal Studies
- Dean’s List
- NCAA Varsity Soccer
- Kappa Delta Sorority (Fundraising Chair)
- Colleges Against Cancer Club (Relay for Life Chair)
- University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia (Study Abroad, Spring 2014)