Anita Kidd is a trial attorney defending clients in bet-the-company litigation suits. She concentrates on matters involving toxic torts, personal injury, medical malpractice and complex litigation throughout Missouri and Illinois.
A large portion of her practice is devoted to handling asbestos injury claims. She has managed thousands of these cases over the past 10 years.
Her experience as a registered nurse enhances her understanding of exposure and treatment of asbestosis, mesothelioma and lung cancer. This, combined with her knowledge of the law, helps her obtain the evidence needed to prove her client’s case.
Anita also represents physicians, nurses and hospitals in medical malpractice matters including those involving gadolinium.
- Loyola Law School Los Angeles (J.D., 1988)
- Loyola University Chicago (B.S.R.N., cum laude, 1983)
- Missouri, 1995
- Illinois, 1995
- California, 1989
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Illinois
- The Missouri Bar
- Illinois State Bar Association
- California State Bar
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Defense Research Institute
- Missouri Organization of Defense Lawyers
- Missouri Lawyers Association
- American Society for Health Care Risk Management
- The Best Lawyers in America®; Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions—Defendants (2010-present)
- The Best Lawyers in America®, Lawyer of the Year, Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions—Defendants (2014)
Prior to earning her law degree, Anita was a Registered Nurse working in surgery, oncology and general medicine at Northwestern University Hospital in Chicago and City of Hope in Los Angeles.