Clients around the world seek out Armstrong Teasdale’s Antitrust and Trade Practices attorneys to counsel and protect them in matters involving antitrust and competition issues. In today’s fast-paced business environment, we provide proactive and practical counsel to help our clients achieve their goals while managing risks and maintaining compliance.
Armstrong Teasdale's lawyers are experienced in assisting and counseling the firm’s business clients in antitrust compliance by conducting audits and internal investigations, developing company-specific antitrust compliance programs and policies, and providing training in these areas. Our attorneys advise both public and private companies, and have significant experience with premerger filings under the Hart-Scott-Rodino Antitrust Improvements Act. We work closely with the Federal Trade Commission, Department of Justice and other government agencies as appropriate on each individual transaction to address and resolve issues.
In addition, our attorneys provide counsel on issues that impact business planning, statutory and regulatory compliance, international trade, and formation and management of business relationships with suppliers, customers, industry associations and competitors.
In conjunction with our International practice area, as well as our prestigious membership in Lex Mundi, we are associated with law firms in major foreign countries and our attorneys are able to provide sophisticated advice with respect to global trade and competition laws.
We counsel our clients on a wide variety of matters, including:
- Antitrust and distribution matters
- Compliance audits, risk assessments and training
- Hart-Scott-Rodino Antitrust Improvements Act
- Internal and government investigations
- International trade
- Internet/e-commerce relationships
- Distribution, supply and licensing relationships and agreements
- Marketing and advertising activities
- Membership and participation in trade associations
- Mergers, acquisitions and divestitures
- Pricing arrangements and restrictions
- Unfair and deceptive trade practices