Bianca Valcarce is an associate in the firm’s Litigation practice group in Philadelphia, where she focuses her practice on white collar criminal defense, government and internal investigations and complex commercial disputes. She has experience representing pharmaceutical companies, financial services companies and government contractors.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School (J.D., 2018)
- University of Pennsylvania Law School Dean’s Fellow
- Journal of Constitutional Law, Executive Editor
- Inn of Court
- Reed College (B.A., 2015)
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
Prior to joining the firm, Bianca served as a legal intern and law clerk for the Civil Division of the U.S. Attorneys’ Office for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, the Office of General Counsel for the University of Pennsylvania and Health System, the Defender Association of Philadelphia and the Penn Legal Assistance Office.