Brennan Moss is a skilled cross-discipline attorney with experience spanning the corporate, real estate, litigation and white-collar defense areas. He primarily counsels clients related to commercial litigation, real property, securities and regulatory issues.
Brennan has represented Fortune 500 and Inc. 500 companies, as well as local, small and medium-sized businesses, contractors and individuals. He advises clients at the state and federal levels, and has experience from coast to coast, including the Intermountain West, and in California, Washington, Alaska, Minnesota, New York, Washington, D.C., and Florida.
Brennan is a strong advocate in the courtroom and takes a careful and commonsense approach to case resolution. He has successfully secured jury verdicts and favorable appellate rulings for his clients across the country.
- George Washington University Law School (J.D., 2004)
- Writing Fellow
- University of Utah (B.A., with honors, 2001)
- Economics minor
- Supreme Court of Utah
- U.S. District Court, District of Utah
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit
- Utah State Bar, Franchise Section (Chair)
- Utah State Bar (Litigation, Construction, Business, Real Estate, Land Use and Appellate Sections)
- Mountain States Super Lawyers® (2015-2020), Rising Star (2010, 2012 – 2014)
- Utah Legal Elite (2011 – 2017)
- Attorney to Watch, Attorney at Law Magazine (2015)