Recognized by his peers as a Rising Star in Missouri, Christopher Baucom is an experienced trial attorney focusing on product liability, complex commercial litigation and construction litigation. He routinely represents clients in the state and federal courts of Missouri and Illinois – including the notoriously difficult venues of the City of St. Louis and Madison and St. Clair County, Illinois. Additionally, Chris has represented clients in state and federal courts in Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kansas, Minnesota, Nevada, New York and Tennessee. Chris’ experience encompasses all aspects of the litigation process, including case strategy and management, pre-trial motion practice, depositions, hearings, settlement negotiations, trial and appeals.
- Tulane University School of Law (J.D., summa cum laude, 2004)
- Order of the Coif
- Truman State University (B.S., 2001)
- Missouri, 2004
- Illinois, 2005
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
- The Missouri Bar
- Illinois State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Missouri/Kansas Super Lawyers®, Rising Star (2011, 2013-2014)
Prior to joining the firm, Chris was in private practice at another large area firm.