Denisse Guevara is an associate in the firm’s Financial and Real Estate Services practice group. She is skilled at researching, reviewing and drafting a wide variety of documents including contracts, legal memoranda, pleadings and discovery. With extensive paralegal experience, Denisse is adept at managing workflow from discovery through trial preparation to settlement or trial.
*Licensed as shown under Admissions. Not admitted in Delaware.
Denisse was a summer associate at Armstrong Teasdale prior to joining the firm full time. She was also a paralegal for the claims litigation department of an insurance firm, as well as a paralegal at other Philadelphia law firms.
- Temple University James E. Beasley School of Law (J.D., 2023)
- Distinguished Class Performance (Civil Procedure and Constitutional Law)
- Dean’s List (Fall 2020, Spring 2022)
- Recipient of Conwell Scholarship, Women’s Law Caucus Scholarship, LULAC National Scholarship Fund and 2021Hispanic Bar Association of Pennsylvania-Legal Education Fund Scholarship
- Academic Success Counselor
- Women’s Law Caucus
- University of Pennsylvania (B.A., 2018)
- Urban Studies
- Philadelphia Diversity Law Group, Fellow (2021)
- Robert A. Fox Leadership Program, Fellow (2016)
Charitable and Civic Involvement
- LIFT Philadelphia, Civic House Summer Fellow and Intern (2011)