Eleanor Barnett is a trial attorney who focuses her practice on complex commercial and business litigation, real estate litigation, trust and probate litigation, and employment litigation.
She has experience litigating matters in both state and federal courts throughout Florida and other jurisdictions throughout the country. She has handled matters through trial in various areas of business disputes, including actions involving employment discrimination, construction, breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty, partnership disputes, all facets of real estate matters, insurance coverage disputes, and copyright and trademark infringement.
Eleanor served as co-managing partner at Waldman Barnett before it combined with Armstrong Teasdale in 2022.
- Emory University School of Law (J.D., 2000)
- Georgetown University (B.A., cum laude, 1997)
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
Charitable and Civic Involvement
- Breakthrough Miami – Advisory Board Member (2018-present)
- Ransom Everglades (Member of the Executive Board of REPA, 2017- present; Parent Chair for Fund for RE, 2021-2022)
- Georgetown University (Local Interviewer, 2000- present)
- The Best Lawyers in America® for Commercial Litigation (2019-present)
- Florida Trend’s Legal Elite (2015)
- Florida Trend’s Legal Elite Up and Comer (2012)