Gabriel Lievano focuses his practice on complex commercial litigation. He has experience in both state and federal courts representing clients in business torts, real estate disputes, class actions, contractual disputes and fraud actions. Gabriel has represented individuals, small-business owners, municipalities, sophisticated investors and Fortune 500 companies in high-stakes disputes.
Prior to joining Armstrong Teasdale, Gabriel served as an associate at a Miami-based commercial litigation firm.
- University of Miami (J.D., magna cum laude, 2017)
- Litigation Certificate
- University of Miami Business Law Review
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Legal Communications II
- Dean’s Merit Scholarship
- Marco Vasquez Memorial Scholarship
- Dean’s Certificate of Achievement Award in Mastering Summary Judgment
- Florida International University (B.A., 2013)
- Political Science
- Cuban American Bar Association