George Roberts is a trainee solicitor with Armstrong Teasdale’s U.K. Employment team. He has gained a broad range of experience through numerous internships and vacation schemes, including two at Armstrong Teasdale encompassing employment and immigration law, commercial litigation and corporate law. His internships have included working for investment managers, hedge funds and private equity firms, giving him familiarity with the financial side of transactions.
George was an intern at Armstrong Teasdale prior to joining as a trainee solicitor.
- BPP University (LPC, distinction, 2022)
- BPP University (PGDL, Merit, 2021)
- University of Bristol (BSc, honours, 2018)
- International Business Management
- University of Bristol Law Society