Greg Iken is a litigator in the firm’s Mass Tort and Catastrophic Loss practice area. With over 20 years of experience, Iken focuses on toxic torts, product liability and asbestos defense. Most of his cases are located in Illinois and Missouri, but he has been involved in asbestos litigation across the country in both state and federal court, representing both Fortune 500 companies and family-owned businesses. He has managed and handled every aspect of thousands of asbestos cases while earning a national reputation in the field.
- Saint Louis University School of Law (J.D., 2001)
- Certificate in International and Comparative Law
- Northwestern University (B.S., 1997)
- Missouri, 2001
- Illinois, 2002
- Nevada, 2005
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- The Missouri Bar
- Illinois State Bar Association
- State Bar of Nevada
- Defense Research Institute
- Madison County Bar Association
- St. Louis Volunteer Lawyers and Accountants for the Arts (VLAA) (Board of Directors)
While earning his law degree, Greg attended the Brussels Seminar on the European Union and International Law where he received a certificate in international law in 1999.