Greg Iken is a partner in the firm’s Litigation practice group and is licensed in Missouri, Illinois and Nevada. The primary focus of his practice is toxic torts and asbestos defense. He has managed the daily activities of thousands of asbestos cases in Missouri and Illinois on behalf of the firm’s corporate defendants, including being lead counsel in hundreds of depositions of plaintiffs, fact witnesses, expert witnesses and corporate representatives. During his career, he has first and second chaired numerous jury and bench trials, most recently first chairing a civil jury trial in the Federal Court for the Eastern District of Missouri.
- Saint Louis University School of Law (J.D., 2001)
- Certificate in International and Comparative Law
- Northwestern University (B.S., 1997)
- Missouri, 2001
- Illinois, 2002
- Nevada, 2005
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- The Missouri Bar
- Illinois State Bar Association
- State Bar of Nevada
- Defense Research Institute
- Madison County Bar Association
- St. Louis Volunteer Lawyers and Accountants for the Arts (VLAA) (Board of Directors)
While earning his law degree, Greg attended the Brussels Seminar on the European Union and International Law where he received a certificate in international law in 1999.