Jack Chassaing advises clients on a wide variety of corporate disputes, including toxic tort, asbestos and insurance-related disputes. He is adept at handling all phases of litigation, including preparation for jury trials, and helping develop fact-specific defense strategies for each case.
Jack has managed hundreds of matters for toxic tort and general litigation clients and has conducted depositions, negotiated in mediations, and drafted responsive pleadings and dispositive motions in asbestos-related litigation.
Services and Industries
Prior to joining Armstrong Teasdale, Jack was an associate at other St. Louis area law firms.
- Southern Illinois University School of Law (J.D., 2015)
- SIU Leadership Forum (2014)
- Phi Alpha Delta
- Student Bar Association
- SIU School of Law Self-Help Legal Center, Law Student Volunteer
- University of Missouri (B.S., 2012)
- Business Administration
- CyberUp, Board Member
Charitable and Civic Involvement
- The Ascension Charity Classic, Volunteer Leader (2021-present)
- Mizzou Alumni Association, Scholarship Selection Advisor (2017-present)
- Southern Illinois University School of Law Pro Bono Award
- The Best Lawyers in America®, Ones to Watch (2021-present)
- Illinois Super Lawyers®, Rising Star (2022-present)