Jordan Westgate focuses her practice on a variety of civil matters, including commercial litigation, collections, employment law, and domestic litigation and appeals.
She has extensive experience in legal research and review, as well as drafting motions and legal memoranda, and attending hearings and trials.
Services and Industries
Prior to joining Armstrong Teasdale, Jordan served as a litigation associate at a large Intermountain law firm headquartered in Salt Lake City. She has also served as a law clerk for the Hon. Paige Petersen of the Utah Supreme Court and the Hon. Diana Hagen of the Utah Court of Appeals.
While in law school, she served as a capital defense intern for the Miami-Dade County Public Defender’s Office.
- University of Miami School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2016)
- Order of the Barristers
- CALI Award, Death Penalty Practicum
- Jotwell (Student Editor)
- John T. Gaubatz Moot Court Competition (Best Brief and Semi-Finalist)
- Ruby R. Vale Interschool Corporate Moot Court Competition (Quarter-Finalist)
- Legal Communication and Research Skills II (Best Oral Argument)
- University of Utah (B.S., cum laude, 2013)
- Honors Certificate
- University of Utah (B.A., cum laude, 2013)
- Political Science
- International Relations Certificate
- David K. Watkiss Sutherland II Inn of Court (2019-2020)
The Best Lawyers in America® Ones to Watch, Commercial Litigation (2024-present)