Marie Lim concentrates her practice in electronic discovery issues.
She has significant experience in all matters relating to electronically stored information. She ensures that clients comply with their electronic discovery obligations in an efficient manner. She is also experienced in managing large document reviews and productions.
Marie was previously a lawyer at Novack and Macey in Chicago, and joined Armstrong Teasdale in 2023.
- John Marshall Law School (J.D., 2001)
- Loyola University (B.A., 1995)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- International Legal Technology Association (ILTA)
- American Bar Association (Business and Commercial Litigation Committee; E-Discovery Subcommittee, Co-Chair)
- Women in eDiscovery
- Sedona Conference Working Group on Electronic Document Retention and Production (WG1)