Olivia Russell is a trademark coordinator in Armstrong Teasdale’s Intellectual Property practice group. She has a thorough understanding of the trademark process and assists in protecting the exclusive right to names and brands for many of the firm’s clients.
Olivia prepares national and international trademark applications, handles IP acquisition and intake reviews, and maintains computerized records of trademark information through docket listings. She tracks responses to statutory actions and ensures associated deadlines are met.
When an infringement has occurred, Olivia conducts research, and investigates and monitors trademark filings. She also assists in all phases of trademark prosecution and clearance support.
Prior to joining Armstrong Teasdale, Olivia was a legal assistant at another St. Louis area firm.
- St. Louis Community College (Paralegal Certificate, 2015)
- Missouri State University (B.S., 2014)
- Management - Entertainment
- Entertainment Management Association (Member, 2012-2014)
Charitable and Civic Involvement
- United Planet Volunteer Quest, Tanzania (2013-2014)