Paul Brusati is an associate in the firm’s Litigation practice group. He focuses on contract and commercial litigation defense and appellate law in both state and federal court.
Paul has briefed and argued appeals in both state and federal appellate courts. He has argued cases in both the Missouri Court of Appeals and the Supreme Court of Missouri. Paul also advises clients on appellate procedure, contract disputes, business torts, consumer protection and general litigation matters.
In addition, Paul works as a volunteer attorney for the Missouri Coalition for the Right to Counsel, where he takes on complex public defender cases pro bono, often involving criminal appeals.
Before joining the firm, Paul served as a law clerk to Judge Laura Denvir Stith of the Supreme Court of Missouri.
- Saint Louis University School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude)
- Order of the Woolsack
- Deans Honor Scholarship
- Saint Louis University Public Law Review (Editor)
- University of Missouri (B.A.)
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- The Missouri Bar
- St. Louis County Bar Association
- National Italian American Bar Association
Charitable and Civic Involvement
- People with Purpose (Board member)
- Catholic Legal Assistance Ministry
- Missouri Coalition for the Right to Counsel
- Missouri/Kansas Super Lawyers®, Rising Star (2019)
- Roy F. Essen Memorial Award for Outstanding Work as a Young Lawyer, St. Louis County Bar Association (2020)
Prior to working as a law clerk for Judge Laura Denvir Stith, Paul interned at the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of Missouri and served as a judicial extern for Judge Roy Richter of the Missouri Court of Appeals, Eastern District. He also served as a summer associate at Armstrong Teasdale.