Paul Brusati is an associate in the firm’s Litigation practice group. He focuses on contract and commercial litigation defense and appellate law in both state and federal court. Paul also advises clients on appellate procedure, contract disputes, business torts, consumer protection and general litigation matters.
Before joining the firm, Paul served as a law clerk to Judge Laura Denvir Stith of the Supreme Court of Missouri.
- Saint Louis University School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude)
- Order of the Woolsack
- Deans Honor Scholarship
- Saint Louis University Public Law Review (Editor)
- University of Missouri (B.A.)
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit
- The Missouri Bar
- St. Louis County Bar Association
- National Italian American Bar Association
Charitable and Civic Involvement
- People with Purpose (Board member)
- Catholic Legal Assistance Ministry
- Missouri Coalition for the Right to Counsel
Prior to working as a law clerk for Judge Laura Denvir Stith, Paul interned at the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of Missouri and served as a judicial extern for Judge Roy Richter of the Missouri Court of Appeals, Eastern District. He also served as a summer associate at Armstrong Teasdale.