Serena Rabie is a litigator who represents clients in various complex business disputes involving banking and financial services, antitrust, commercial and constitutional law.
She also has significant appellate experience and has successfully handled state, federal and administrative appeals.
Serena was previously a lawyer at Novack and Macey in Chicago, and joined Armstrong Teasdale in 2023. Prior to that, she served as an associate at law firms in Chicago and Detroit.
While in law school, Serena obtained the required certificate to qualify as a court-appointed mediator, and as such, mediated numerous cases in the Washtenaw County small claims court to successful resolutions. She also served as a judicial intern for the Hon. Stephen J. Murphy III in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan.
- University of Michigan Law School (J.D., 2017)
- University of Michigan (B.A., 2013)
- Political Science
- American Culture
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- The Chicago American Inn of Court
Charitable and Civic Involvement
- University of Michigan Club of Greater Chicago (Executive Board)
- Michigan Law School (Class Reunion Chairperson)
- The Best Lawyers in America®, Ones to Watch, Commercial Litigation (2021-present)