Shelby Drury has over 20 years of experience litigating major matters and resolving disputes for clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to closely held businesses.
She has successfully represented both plaintiffs and defendants in a variety of complex commercial litigation matters, including shareholder and partnership disputes, real estate matters, legal malpractice, breach of fiduciary duty, consumer and common law fraud, breach of contract, embezzlement, Uniform Commercial Code and tort claims.
Shelby was previously a lawyer at Novack and Macey in Chicago since 1997, and joined Armstrong Teasdale in 2023.
- Northwestern University School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 1998)
- Journal of International Law and Business (Note and Comment Editor)
- University of Illinois (B.S., highest honors, 1995)
- Bronze Tablet distinction (top 3% of class)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- Chicago Bar Association
Charitable and Civic Involvement
- LAF Education Pro Bono Project “Volunteer of the Year” (2014, 2015)