Tim Tryniecki represents utilities, developers, corporate owners, governmental bodies and other public and private entities in all aspects of real estate law.
Much of his practice involves energy project developments, local land use approvals, development incentives, acquisition, leasing, disposition and infrastructure projects. He also handles large-scale property tax appeals and utility condemnations for infrastructure corridors.
In recent years, Tim has focused especially on larger public controversies in land use and property tax, but overall he conducts a general real estate practice. His incentives practice includes special guidance on Missouri Chapter 100 and urban redevelopment property tax abatement.
- Saint Louis University School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 1981)
- University of Missouri (A.B., with honors, 1978)
- American College of Real Estate Lawyers (Admissions Committee)
- American Bar Association (Real Estate and Local Government Sections)
- U.S. Law Firm Group (Past Chairman, Real Estate Committee)
Charitable and Civic Involvement
- Most Holy Trinity, North St. Louis (School Mentor and Expansion Committee)
- Rebuilding Together (2005-present)
- American College of Real Estate Lawyers (Member, Admissions Committee Member, 2010-2013)
- Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers in Business for Real Estate, Band 1 (multiple years)
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent®, Energy Law (2013)
- The Best Lawyers in America®; Lawyer of the Year, Land Use & Zoning Law (2013, 2018, 2020)
- The Best Lawyers in America®; Real Estate Law, Land Use and Zoning Law, Utilities Law (10+ consecutive years, including the most recent edition)
- Top Rated Lawyers®; Energy, Environmental & Natural Resources Law (2012, 2014), Judicial Edition (2013) and Real Estate (2013), Martindale-Hubbell and American Lawyer Media (ALM)