Yvette Mishev concentrates her practice in commercial litigation. She has represented corporate and individual clients throughout all phases of litigation in a wide range of complex disputes including breach of fiduciary duty, shareholder and partnership disputes, breach of contract, fraud and veil piercing.
Services and Industries
Yvette was previously a lawyer at Novack and Macey in Chicago, and joined Armstrong Teasdale in 2023. Before joining Novack and Macey, Yvette was a litigation associate at another large national law firm.
During law school, Yvette served as a judicial extern to Chief Judge Jon E. DeGuilio of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana.
- Valparaiso University School of Law (J.D., summa cum laude, 2013)
- Law Review (Associate Editor)
- Moot Court Society (Member, Chief Justice)
- Legal Writing and Research Assistant
- DePaul University (B.A., cum laude, 2010)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit
- American Bar Association, Litigation Section (Member)
- Illinois Super Lawyers®, Rising Star (2019-present)