Amy Merideth is a member of the firm’s Litigation practice group working primarily on matters alleging personal or catastrophic injury and wrongful death. A key area of her practice involves defending large companies, manufacturers, utilities and their insureds against asbestos exposure claims.
Amy is well-versed in all phases of discovery, trial preparation and negotiation of settlements with opposing counsel. She has assisted in handling and negotiating hundreds of asbestos exposure lawsuits in various courtrooms throughout Missouri and Illinois.
- Saint Louis University School of Law (J.D., 2010)
- 1843 Dean's Scholar
- Women's Law Students' Association
- Student Bar Association
- Washington University in St. Louis (B.A., 2005)
- University of Exeter (2005)
- The Best Lawyers in America® Ones to Watch, Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Defendants (2022)
Amy has been an associate with the firm since 2013. Prior to joining the firm, Amy was with another St. Louis law firm.