Andrew Lolli primarily focuses on complex commercial litigation, including securities, corporate, partnership structure and dissolution matters. He also has extensive experience with construction litigation, estate litigation, insurance litigation and electronic discovery. His practice also involves counseling and representing owners, developers and boards of cooperatives and condominiums in a wide range of disputes.
Prior to joining the firm, Andrew was a partner at another New York law firm. Before that, he served as in-house counsel at an American auto insurance company.
He also interned for Chief Judge Sandra Beckwith in U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio and Judge Stefan Underhill in U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut.
- Quinnipiac University School of Law (J.D., summa cum laude, 2011)
- Quinnipiac Law Review (Lead Articles Editor)
- CALI Award for Excellence in Property, Trusts and Estates, Federal Courts, Law and Economics, and Communications Law
- Mock Trial
- Judge Alan H. Nevas Book Award
- University of Dayton (B.A., magna cum laude, 2008)
- Political Science
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York