Angela Kennedy is an associate in the firm’s Litigation practice group, representing clients in various types of disputes. She is well-versed in all phases of discovery, trial preparation, and settlement negotiation.
Before joining Armstrong Teasdale, Angela was a judicial law clerk for the Honorable David D. Noce in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri. While clerking, she assisted with a diverse caseload, including complex commercial litigation, insurance coverage litigation, constitutional litigation, class actions, labor and employment cases, judicial review of administrative decisions, real estate litigation, and criminal matters. Prior to that, Angela worked for the University of Missouri Veterans Clinic, as well as the Missouri Bar’s Joint Commission on Women in the Profession. She also worked as a law clerk for a firm in Columbia, Missouri.
Angela frequently publishes articles and practice guides on a variety of topics, including pretrial civil litigation and insurance matters. She is also a member of the Eighth Circuit Civil Jury Instructions Subcommittee.
- University of Missouri School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2016)
- Order of the Coif
- CALI Awards for best student performance in six courses: Contracts, Insurance Law, Federal Courts, Professional Responsibility, Elder Law, and Veterans Clinic
- Guy A. Thompson Prizes for Best Student Comment and Best Production Award, Missouri Law Review
- 1st Place, University of Missouri Transactional Law Competition (2014)
- Top Ten Advocate, University of Missouri Moot Court (2014)
- Durham University (M.A., 2016)
- Religious Studies
- Brigham Young University (B.A., with honors, 2010)
- Ancient Near Eastern Studies
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- Eighth Circuit Civil Jury Instructions Subcommittee
- Women Lawyers’ Association of Greater St. Louis
- Missouri Bar Joint Commission on Women in the Legal Profession
- J. Reuben Clark Law Society
- JB Reynolds Prize in Insurance Law (University of Missouri)