Aubyn G. Krulish, managing attorney of the firm's Denver office, is a member of the Corporate Services practice group who provides counsel on an extensive range of business issues to clients of all sizes from large publicly traded companies to emerging companies and startups. She primarily focuses on mergers and acquisitions, strategic business transactions, financing and restructuring. Aubyn counsels clients through the intricacies of each deal, providing creative solutions that recognize the careful balance required in reducing risk and closing the deal. Her experience also extends to commercial contracts, private placements and capital raises.
Aubyn’s broad corporate experience, which spans many industries, enables her to provide proactive advice to her clients, identify potential issues and address a wide range of legal needs across each organization. She drafts and negotiates a variety of commercial contracts, including everything from terms and conditions and independent contractor agreements to technical software licenses and high value procurement agreements.
For startups and emerging companies, Aubyn also provides counsel on formation and company governance. In addition, she has experience with municipal and corporate finance transactions, serving as borrower, issuer, bond, disclosure and underwriter counsel to a number of clients across the country.
- University of Denver Sturm College of Law (J.D., 2008)
- Order of St. Ives
- University of Denver Sturm College of Law (M.S.)
- Legal Administration
- University of Northern Colorado (B.A., magna cum laude)
- Social Sciences
- American Bar Association
- Arapahoe County Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- The Best Lawyers in America®, Mergers and Acquisitions Law (2021-present)
- 5280 Magazine, Denver's Top Lawyers, Communications/Technology Law (2021-present)
- Law Week Colorado, Barrister's Best, People's Choice for Corporate Law (2020); Barrister's Choice for Corporate Law (2021)