An associate in Armstrong Teasdale’s Litigation practice group, Colleen Kinsey handles a range of disputes for clients of all sizes.
She has experience researching and analyzing legal issues in employment law and medical malpractice, including issues in evidence, negligence and employee benefits. Experienced in pretrial matters, she is skilled at drafting motions for both state and federal courts as well as discovery and mediation.
Prior to joining Armstrong Teasdale, Colleen was a summer associate at another St. Louis area firm and a law clerk for a Springfield, Missouri, area firm. She also worked for the Saint Louis University Civil Litigation Legal Clinic. Before that, she taught English at the high school level.
- Saint Louis University School of Law (J.D., 2019)
- Health Law Concentration
- Journal of Health Law and Policy, Managing Editor
- Health Law Association, Vice President
- Phi Delta Phi, International Legal Honor Society, Historian
- Women Lawyers’ Association of Greater St. Louis, Student Member
- Missouri State University (M.A.T., 2014)
- Missouri State University (B.A., summa cum laude, 2012)
- English Literature
- Honors College
- Dean’s List
- Sigma Tau Delta, English Honor Society