Elizabeth Wolicki concentrates her practice in commercial litigation involving real estate, breach of contract, trade secrets and antitrust disputes. She represents individuals and businesses of all sizes in complex cases in federal and state courts, and before arbitrators throughout the country.
Elizabeth is also passionate about pro bono work and frequently handles such matters to ensure access to justice is provided to those in need.
Elizabeth joined Armstrong Teasdale in 2023. She was previously a lawyer at Novack and Macey in Chicago, and before that, she was a litigation associate at a global law firm. While in law school, Elizabeth spent a summer as a judicial extern to the Hon. Matthew Kennelly of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois. Before attending law school, she served as a literacy tutor with AmeriCorps in the Chicago Public Schools for one year.
- University of Chicago Law School (J.D., 2008)
- Princeton University (A.B., 2004)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit
- Trial Bar of the U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
Charitable and Civic Involvement
- LAF Education Pro Bono Project
- Illinois Emerging Lawyer (2015-present)
- Illinois Super Lawyers®, Rising Star (2016-2018)
- LAF Education Pro Bono Project, Volunteer of the Year (2014)