Maria Londoño focuses her practice on complex commercial litigation, including the areas of banking, real estate, creditor’s rights, and securities litigation.
Maria’s practice also includes general commercial litigation, insurance defense litigation, premises liability litigation, construction litigation, and first-party property insurance claims. She has represented financial institutions as well as public and private corporate entities, including several Fortune 500 companies, at both the state and federal levels.
In addition to representing clients in a wide array of complex business, insurance, employment and premises liability disputes, Maria has also litigated matters involving high-risk contract disputes, UCC disputes, real property disputes, consumer protection law claims and commercial foreclosures.
Prior to joining Armstrong Teasdale, Maria was an associate at multiple litigation firms in Miami.
- Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad College of Law (J.D., 2018)
- Dean’s List
- Florida International University (B.S., 2013)
- Criminal Justice
- Dean's List
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Hispanic National Bar Association